twenty one six

Here's what's been going on lately!

MKV has been finished for a little over a year now (yeesh) and I'm trundling on ahead with a new project. You can see previews and progress over on my tumblr's Borrowed Bones tag.





 Of course, like many people, I used the release of The Force Awakens at the end of last year as an excuse to dive back into... well, mainly Knights of the Old Republic and its sequel. So if you're interested in silly scribble-comics about a couple of vaguely-remembered thirteen-year-old games, have I got the tumblr for you!






But I did also finally get around to watching The Clone Wars and my sister's been deep into replaying The Force Unleashed on increasingly ridiculous difficulty levels, so it's generally been a Star Wars pit around these parts.













On the non-comics, non-fanart front I've been putting all sorts of fun things up on my Society6 and Redbubble shops, so if you'd like to help me save up for new equipment and bright colours are your thing you might want to check that out.


"These Woods"

"This City"
"Guardian of Songbirds"


So that's what I've been up to!

Unfortunately, I will not be a vendor at this year's Whyte Avenue Art Walk. Apologies to my repeat visitors/tent-neighbours! Have a great time and keep cool out there! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment