Once more into the fray



All right, folks! I am packed up and ready to roll. Back to the Day Job for a few more days and then it's back to the land of my people.

Also! I have a present for you!




I have seven of these cool Japanese postcards left, and if you find me from the internet, I will draw you a thing on one of them with my vast assortment of pens. Don't be shy!

(and yeah, I'm on Instagram now. It's making my blogging life a fair bit easier.)

If you feel like it, you can also vote for my work to be in the Daffodil Gallery Holdover Show. That would be cool.

Other than that, I've finally photographed all of my recent paintings and I'll slowly be editing and posting them online. They'll probably be showing up on my Tumblr first.

And From Your Parted Lips, available on Society6.


Aaaaand that's it! I hope you're all having a great summer. See you at the Art Walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment